Life Coaching Program
This Program is not a classic Life Coaching Program, even if it does refer to some of its core aspects.
What differs is that it fundamentally embraces two elements that usually don’t belong to classic Life Coaching: Human Design and Meditation/Mindfulness.
This ensures a totally different level of understanding of one’s life.
It is not about Success in terms of money and achievements, it is about redefining Success as Fulfillment of one’s true nature and purpose.
Human Design shows us our cosmic blueprint and Meditation teaches us how to activate it. It is as simple as that. Once you learn the trick life becomes a joy, a play, a love affair and a freedom.
This Program is a one-to-one process structured in a number of 8 to 10 individual sessions, in person or over an internet video call.
- The Program starts with an agreement between the Client and the Facilitator/Coach. It’s a preliminary phase that sets goals and commitments from both sides and helps the Client to value the process and to focus on it, without wasting money, energy and time. The terms of the agreement will be checked upon and if needed renegotiated all along the Program.
- The 2nd step is an overview of the Human Design chart of the Client. It helps, in the first place, to feel and understand that we are not just randomly thrown into this planet by biological forces, but we belong to the whole Universe. And, most of all, it gives an accurate description of our energy structure and how to act on it utilizing the correct strategy. It’s essential in understanding how to make the right decisions and how we’re drawn to and interact with others.
- The 3rd step, inspired by the Gene Keys, is an exploration of 4 focal elements of the life of the Client: What is your Inner Work? What is your Outer Work? What is your Influence? What is your Purpose?
There is a thread that connects these 4 elements, like a code to be cracked… And a challenge to be taken in order to really embrace our path and reach home…
- The 4th to 8th steps will take the Client into a deep journey into her/himself, using self-exploration, imagination, visualization, meditation techniques and more.
The Client will be guided step by step in a heartful and caring way, with no pressure and no judgement of sorts.
There is a spiritual fragrance to this part of the work, and a totally non-religious one, in the sense that the Client’s beliefs are irrelevant.
The Program can stop here if the terms of the agreement are fulfilled. (They usually are!)
- The 8th to 10th steps are optional. They can be a deepening and an integration of the work already done, with an expansion of some important aspects, or they can explore some fundamental elements of how we relate to others, how they’re bound to respond and how it all impacts our life.